Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday

Tutorial Tuesday



I think that this little quilt is adorable. I love the pattern and I LOVE the Fabric. The fabric is It's a Hoot by MoMo for Moda. I just love everything and anything by MoMo. I love the colors in this line. I love it all and I think the dots are something I need to just have extra of on hand. The totally awesome thing too, is that right when you walk in the door at the shop, we have a whole slew of this line. It is right behind the Dr Suess (which is adorable) display. Go! RUN! Don't walk! You will be so happy you snagged yourself up some and you'll be double happy if you make the quilt. Two happy's is always better than one. I found the stinkin cute tutorial at the Moda bake shop. If you don't check that thing daily, you should. Go here for the tutorial it is by Cindy Lammon {Hyacinth Quilt Design}.


No comments: