Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday

Tutorial Tuesday






Tutorial Tuesday
So I have four tutorials for you today. They were all so festive and cute I just couldn't decide. I know it is a little late for tree skirts and stockings, but I buy most of my Christmas decor right after Christmas. I love decorating for Christmas the next year and bringing out brand new stuff I totally forgot about. I am in serious need of a new skirt and stockings and I thought these would be super cute for next year. Plus, they seem like nice little Christmas break projects. What tree skirt should I do? I really love them both. They are quite different though. What do you think?

3 comments:

Beth@seasonsofhome said...

I just got all new Christmas ornaments and other things. That ruffled tree skirt is killer.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Whitney said...

My husband and I were visiting from California last weekend and went to your store for the first time... I AM IN LOVE! I wish we lived close because I would most likely be buying something from your store every day of the week! Thank-you so much for your blog. I have enjoyed reading it and the tutorials are wonderful {and much appreciated!}