Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday


Tutorial Tuesday
Casserole Carrier
Sorry for the absence last Tuesday. I was very busy preparing and throwing an Olivia the Pig birthday party, for my 4 year old and 9 of her little girlie friends. It turned out great! I'm glad to have it over. Whenever I'm in the midst of the party, I wonder what I was thinking. Next year I'm not making cupcakes, I'm just going to give them cups full of frosting. Okay, so on to the tutorial. I think this is SWEET!!! Call me a nerd or whatever, but I want like 4. So great for holiday get together's and all year long. It comes to you from Christina @ 2 little hooligans. Head on over and give her a big thank you!

3 comments:

Kayde Dexter said...

I can't find the tutorial for this one. Is there a link I am missing?

Denise said...

Is there another link for the tutorial? I didn't see one on the link. Are we supposed to go to her etsy shop?

Dkole said...

Sorry let me fix that quick