Monday, January 4, 2010

Winner Winner

I loved reading all of your comments. It was so nice to see what you lovely ladies like to sew. Like many of you, I enjoy quilting the most. I am not a seasoned quilter. I actually started sewing 3 years ago. My husband got me my first ever sewing machine for Christmas. I truly didn't know what a bobbin was or how to thread it for that matter. I have quite a few quilts I would like to get done this year. I would also like to make curtains for my laundry and mud room. I don't think the curtains will be to hard to accomplish. Mostly knowing me, I will collect lots of beautiful fabrics. That I am good at and seem to have no problem doing. So on to the winner. There is one I promise. Drum Roll please......
Peery Family said...

I just discovered sewing a few months ago and I have to admit I'm completely addicted! I love making projects for the people I love. For Christmas I made a crayon roll, apron, and baby apron for my 3-year old. I love to go into Gracie Lou's and gawk at all the cute projects. My project list for the new year is long, but I'm hoping it includes those adorable hats on display, a few handbags, and hopefully my first quilt.

CONGRATS! Please email us so we can arrange how you would like to receive the goods.

No comments: