Monday, January 11, 2010

Spring Cleaning



Spring is right around the corner. I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to air out the house, dejunk, play outside. All the good things that spring has to offer. In preparation for spring we have some dang cute trench coat patterns. Super duper cute for young or old. Nothing like a cute pattern paired with some fun bright fabric. Great for when the weather isn't quite warm enough to run around town in your tee. Plus if you have little girlies in your life, the child patterns would be darling. Can't you just picture her running around the park in her cute trench? I'm not real good at sewing clothing, so I have my fingers crossed, hoping Mom will sew one up for Lola. What do ya say Mom? I'll post pics if it happens :) Happy Sewing Ladies!

No comments: