Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday


Okay let's chat for a minute. Have you guy's seen or used ruffle fabric? It is so fantastically awesome. It's soft and pretty. It comes in an array of colors. It has different widths. It is gorgeous and it is at the SHOP. Woot WOOT!!! This is serious, I am not messing around, GO GET SOME! You will be so happy you did. I am going to bless you with a round of tutorials using the ruffle fabric. You will have all sorts of reasons, wants and needs to be sewing with this beautiful fabric. Click right here for your first tut in the round. The Coastal Curtsy Skirt by no big dill. So fun, great for summer, kind of skirt. Enjoy my friends!

1 comment:

Stueller said...

You are fabulous! I have seen this fabric floating the blog waves for a while now, so excited I can just stop in and get it!