Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday



Tutorial Tuesday
Patchwork Picnic Blanket

I was feeling extremely indecisive while looking for a tutorial today. There is so much to choose from and so so so many creative people all over the web. Man alive sometimes I want to just crawl in my bed and not come out. Creativity is bursting at the seams. I'm not just talking about sewing either, crafter's, cooks, decorator's. So many energetic, motivated, talented people. Seriously peeps! It's blowing my mind today. Anyway, that has nothing to do with anything really. I just couldn't decide what to share today. This tutorial I loved. I am in the mood for the park and picnics. It's spring break in my neck of the woods and I suppose outside is on my brain. I have a lot of blankets and I usually just throw one in the car. I would love to have one that rolls up so nice and cute, that I could just leave in the car. So I"ll stop babbling now and you can click HERE. Tutorial is from Centsational Girl.

No comments: