Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday



Tutorial Tuesday

Sorry I've been absent. I have been a bit under the weather, my hubby is out of town and well with the two combined, I just didn't have it in me to blog. This weeks tutorial looks a little more time consuming then normal. It isn't a day project. Well, unless I suppose you can just sit and sew all day. Regardless I think it will be so worth the time. I have a huge crush on circle quilts. I just love how they look. I love the fabric and color choices for this particular tutorial. You are going to want to click HERE and head on over to the Purl Bee.

4 comments:

Surly said...

I am completely crushing on circle quilts too! It's not going to let up until a make a couple :) Hope you're feeling better ;)

Betty said...

The circle quilt is perfect to show case some lovely fabric. I see one in my future. Thanks for the tutorial.

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Oh my goodness my heart melted when I saw this quilt! It's just divine! I have got to make one thanks for the tute!

Meet Virginia Design

Dkole said...

Your are so very welcome ladies. I love it too! I need one super bad.