Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday

Tutorial Tuesday




Hello friends! How are you all? First of all, before I get to the tutorial, I want to tell you that Houston Quilt Market was last week and oh me oh my! There are so many wonderful, beautiful fabrics coming. Not to mention all the fabulous patterns and notions. It is good to be a sewer/crafter. There are so many creative, talented people out there. Not just designers, but all you awesome peeps that can sew and craft up a storm. I think you all are so inspiring.
Okay, now for the tut. This was to stinkin cute to not post. I mean for the love! I think you could definitely swing it for either a boy or girl. How cute to have all the munchkins wearing turkey shirts on turkey day? Love it! Now click on over and thank Lindsay at The Cottage Home.

No comments: