Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's been awhile....

You probably thought we were dead. Alas we are not. I'm back at it. I enjoyed a nice eventful summer with the kiddos, now I'm ready to get my sew back on. There is lots of fun and exciting stuff in the shop. I couldn't stop drooling on friday. Now my mind is going a mile a minute, at all of the things I want to sew. First thing I am bring to you is the class schedule. This is for our classes starting September 23 and ending October 27. For full details and pics click on the top right Class schedule under pages.

3 comments:

Kayde Dexter said...

SO excited. How do I get the pattern for Mama Mia? You told me about it on etsy but I couldn't find it.

Dkole said...

Hey Kayde, We have Favorite Things patterns in the shop. You can also visit there website at www.favoritethings.net

Kayde Dexter said...

Oh I will be comin to the shop to buy mine. I am so signing up for this class. I know of two others I'm dragging down with me so we better hurry to sign up.