Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday





Sorry I have been MIA. Life has been C-R-A-Z-Y. My oldest baby turned 6 last week. I can't believe how time has flown by. My baby baby turns 1 on the 16th. No more babies at my house for now. So sad. I love babies and I love my kids at the ages they are right now. Why does it have to fly by? Don't you just wish you could stop time sometimes? I sure do. There are those moments that you wish could go on forever. So since my babies are not babies anymore and sometimes I just wish there was a small baby around, here is an entire gaggle of tuts on baby stuff. I love this blog one crafty place. It isn't around anymore. You can still gets lots of great ideas off of there. So here is the link to all there baby gift tutorials. Have your self a hay day.

No comments: