Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday

Sheesh I had a rough time trying to narrow it down to one tutorial. I am posting three because of my lack at decision making today. They are all three totally different. A quilt, a shower curtain and a baby bassinet.
The quilt from Missouri Star Quilt Co, looks quick and easy.
The quilt top you could easily have done in a day.

The shower curtain from Sew 4 Home, would be so fun to spice up any bath, new or old. If only I could get my husband to hang the shower rod.

Now the baby bassinet from Nothing Fancy, is darling. Lola would absolutely love it. I on the other hand, don't know if my sewing skills are up to par for that one. I just might give it a test run on some old scrap fabric. I'll let you know if I try it.

Have fun and Happy Sewing!
Oh and my birdie mobile is almost finished. All post pics when I get it hung.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the projects! I saw the bassinet over at Nothing Fancy. Fun to see it show up here too. :)