Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday

The Bird Mobile
This is what I am working on right now for the boys room. I love it! I will be sure to show you pictures when I have it done and hung. I found the pattern via Spool. I have seen lots of different variations of the mobile with the birds. They actually originally made the pattern for tree ornaments. I am going to omit the bird hanging from the bottom. I also just used my scraps to cut out the little birdie bodies. Click here for the pattern. Also, while we are on the topic of mobiles. Do you read The Mother Huddle? Shasta's sister Destri writes it. She just did a post on a butterfly chandelier. The chandelier is for Bella, Shasta's babe. It is to DIE for. I am actually headed to Robert's to get the goods, so I can make one. Click here to go see it.

No comments: