Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday

With moving, the Holidays and no internet I have been a bit of a slacker.
Thank goodness for Shasta covering my behind.
Like I have previously mentioned life has been a bit crazy. Christmas is a mere 10 days away and I am not quite ready. So for me and you last minuter's, (that's not a word but whateves) here are some great tutorials, to make some dang cute last minute gifts. I love hand made gifts. Specially gifts done with really beautiful fabric.
So here you go, I hope it helps you last minuter's.

I love this checkerboard from Confessions of a Craft Addict. A little more time consuming maybe, but totally worth it.

Lu Bird Baby shows you how to make a fabric flower hair clip. Flowers are in right now. They are super cute in hair, on headbands, or you could embellish a tee with them.

I found a great tutorial for a lined baby sling on Family Centered.

Jess on The Adventures of Rory and Jess has the cutest, seriously, the cutest memory game tutorial. I love it!

Sew Mama Sew has tons and tons of just awesome tutorials. I liked this one, this one, and they have this. The Ultimate Handmade Holidays master list. So cool!
Everything is organized in themes.

Then over at Craft Gossip they had so many tutorials I just didn't know what to do with myself. There is a tutorial for everything. You need to go here and look around. Even if your not looking for a Christmas present go check it out.


No comments: