I (Shasta), have wanted to start my own little club for quite awhile. It couldn't just be any old club though. I needed it to have a purpose and I really wanted it to be unique. Well, I've found it! It's a secret though, a secret society. Intrigued?
If you want to join my club this is what you need to know:
1. You will give something to the world, but you might not get anything in return. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you're making a difference.
2. There is nothing to buy, unless you don't have what you want.
3. We will meet once a month, don't know when yet. We will start in January.
4. You must keep this club a secret, our secret. (Okay, you can tell three people :o))
5. You will have to think like a child, and maybe even act like one.
6. Gracie Lou's has to be your favorite hangout, or at least the second :o)
7. This has nothing to do with quilting or blankets.
8. This club is a year commitment, please keep that in mind. The time you'll spend is completely up to you.
9. It will be really fun, really rewarding and you'll be really glad you joined!
So what do you do to join? Well, stay tuned for now. I will give you info on our first meeting, I just need to work out some more logistics. What I need you to do is comment if your interested, make sure you leave me your email. Make sure you tell me why you want to join.