Monday, December 21, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

is to live at Gracie Lou's. I am not joking when I tell you this. I could roll around in the bolts of fabric. Tap dance on the hard wood floor. I wouldn't need food because love alone would sustain me. Plus, there's a drinking fountain in back and Papa Kelsey's delivers cookies daily. What more could a girl need? I am seriously in love. I had to share pics of the new place for all of you that are less fortunate and can't come visit. Let me show you some of my favorite parts of the store.

Wide open spaces and the hard wood floor.
Isn't it pratty? See there's enough room to dance around.
Here is cute, sweet grandma in the kids corner. She is the sweetest truly. If she isn't yours or your children's grandma, you will want her to be. Plus, I have never been in a fabric store that my kids love to go to. I can shop and they play and be oh so nice.
There are walls of quilts hanging. Love it! Super duper inspiring.
Shelves and shelves of gorge fabric. I love how they are all set up by designer.
Cute old benches and cupboards filled with goodies. See how everything you could need from one line, patterns, kits, and yardage is all together.
Tons of Izzy and Ivy patterns and samples to look at and feel. Cute dresses, hats, and bags.
Another super cute cupboard.
Wall to wall fabric. Bolts and bolts. Freakin awesome! I couldn't close
my mouth I was so in awe.

See why it is all I want for Christmas. I am so sorry to those of you who can't experience it in person. For those of you that can, it is so worth it. It is worth a days drive. Grab a coke and a friend and the kids and drive. You won't be sorry.

Now for you last minute shoppers you better cruise in and get what you need. Remember all Christmas fabric is 50 percent off. Also, don't forget about the Izzy and Ivy giveaway.

3 comments:

Angela Jamison said...

Speaking for those that live out of town....THANK YOU so much for the pictures of the new store...simply fabulous!!! It made my heart skip a beat.

Nanette Merrill said...

I can't wait to visit again.

Elder and Sister Walker said...

I love your new store! I love all the cute fabric and the wonderful ways you have it displayed. I love all the project ideas from quilts to dresses and kids clothes. Just where do you get all this creative juice from?
I was sad when I moved away from my friend's awesome shop "The Material Girls" in SoJo, but I have found a new awesome shop at Gracie Lou's.