Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey

FIGGY PUDDING by BASIC GREY
We have Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey @ the shop. It is there for all your Christmas sewing needs. As you saw in the October class post there is LOTS of fun stuff done with the line.
We have layer cakes, jelly rolls, yardage. Lots of this gorgeous fabric.
Here is the Figgy Pudding Quilt Pattern from United Notions. It free!!! Download it here.
Wouldn't it be cute slung over your couch for the Holidays?

What have you made with Figgy Pudding? Leave a comment letting us know.

Send me your emails with pictures of your projects. I want to show your work off.
DON'T BE SHY!
Check back tomorrow for a giveaway!!! It's going to be fun.

3 comments:

Allie said...

I love this line! I just finished a small charm quilt, and I have more in the works!

Sboyack said...

I love the colors and style. I am coming in to do the cute socks in the background.

Ashlee Marie said...

I know this was last year, but do you still have any figgy pudding left? I really love it and want some!