Monday, September 14, 2009

WINNER!!!


WOOT WOOT we have a WINNER!!!

Random number generator picked #26

Congratulations Candi Lyn who said
"i have missed seeing the new lines in the shop and hearing about the fun new classes!"

Candi Lyn email Gracie Lou's and let us know if you would like to pick up your prize or have it mailed to your door.

Now here is some delicious eye candy to get your week started. Hopefully it will get your creative juices flowing. This is Panache by Sanae for Moda fabrics. Don't you just love it! Head on in to the shop and get yourself some. Leave us a comment to let us know what you will be whipping up with it.





4 comments:

Shannon said...

This really is a great line. Iv'e already made several items for it for our Moda Bakeshop. I can't get enough of it. What will I do when it's all gone. I better buy more I guess!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Candi!

Cammi said...

it would make a cute apron or skirt for my baby girl!
congrats candi!!

Sue Ann said...

I purchased some fat quarters, charm packs and yardage. I am making throw quilt, dresser runner, pillows and other accesories for my bedroom. I am excited. I will be in soon for more yardage.