Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monday's Flickr Feature

Today, I thought it would be fun to feature some of the adorable aprons that have been posted on Gracie lou's Flickr group.
(which you should join if you haven't already....we want to see what you are sewing!!)

This first little cutie was posted by Jensue. She has been involved in about every Apron swap that ever was in blog land. She's got a great blog, and is also preparing to open an etsy store.


This pretty little number was made by Judi. I actually know Judi in real life, not just blog-life. She is a talented seamstress, a blogger, and she is fun to be around.
This is an apron that she made for a swap.
Finally, here is a darling reversible apron made by snwht2002. I know that I have been on her blog before, but I couldn't find it today (sorry). She has posted several beauties on the group. Check them out!


If you are looking for Apron patterns check out our website , or in our store. We are getting new ones in all of the time!

Big Hugs! ~ShastaFantasta and Lola

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for posting pics of my aprons!

My blog is www.thisnthatboutique.blogspot.com