Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can I Have a Drum Roll Please.......

This weeks luck gals are:


1
36 19


#1 is Sherri who said,
"I loved this post...I've been thinking along the same lines lately as I've been working to applique' some Dresden plate blocks made by my great-great grandmother who passed away 30 years before I was even born! But to answer the question... I love both the modern vintage prints like Amy Butler...and the traditional "homey" florals and small prints...I love both styles!"


#36 is Gayle. She said,
"I love them all. For me when I am starting a project it really just depends on the mood I am in that day. I might have an idea of what I want to do or how I am going to do it and then go into the storr and totally pick something different."


#19 belongs to Brenda Bales,
"Gotta love all the new funky loud designs. It's all about color for me. I see visions of crazy quilts in my head all day long. I'm sure thats why I never get a ---- thing done all day. Heather Bailey, Anna Marie Horner, and Jennifer Paganeili are a few of my favorites."
Send us your mailing info so that we can get your prizes in the mail!!!
Come back next week to answer our next giveaway question!


No comments: